We are delighted to share with you our KSA’s 1st comprehensive ESG ranking study of companies which are listed on Tadawul and publishing sustainability report.
This study aims to provide valuable insights into the environmental, social, and governance practices of these companies, highlighting their commitment to sustainable and responsible business practices.
We hope that this study will inspire further progress in ESG performance, foster dialogue, and contribute to the overall sustainability agenda in the Kingdom.
Below are the key highlights.
- Only 6% of the companies listed on Tadawul are currently reporting on ESG.
- SABIC with a score of 76 tops the list
- 69% of the companies are giving complete disclosures against GHG emissions.
- None of the companies except 1 are linking pay to performance against sustainability.
- In Social attributes, only 1/3rd of the companies have scored more than 50
- Amongst the E, S & G Governance is the best-reported domain.